Ciabatta with vegetables - warm with cheese and fried mushrooms
|IZCEP PATS Ciabatta with vegetables|
|120g Dutch cheese|
|A pinch of garlic salt|
|A couple of twigs of thyme|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
Approximate cooking time 20 minutes.
1. Cut the bread into slices of about 1-1.5 cm and place on a baking sheet.
2. Cut the mushrooms into slices and fry in a small amount of oil in a pan until golden.
3. Cut the cheese into 0.5 cm slices and place on bread.
4. Bake the bread in a 200 degree oven until the cheese is lightly melted.
5. Arrange the mushroom slices in pairs.