Ciabatta with vegetables - with grilled peppers, tomatoes and nuts
|IZCEP PATS Ciabatta with vegetables|
|½ red pepper|
|½ orange pepper|
|½ green peppers|
|6 cherry tomatoes|
|1 clove of garlic|
|A small handful of almonds|
Approximate cooking time 25 minutes.
1. Cut the bread into slices of about 1-1.5 cm.
2. Toast the bread slightly in the oven.
3. Chop the garlic clove. Cut peppers of different colors into small pieces and fry with garlic in a small amount of olive oil on a pan.
4. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and quickly fry in a pan
5. Arrange the fried vegetables on the toast and sprinkle with chopped almonds. Can be decorated with basil or arugula leaves.