Dark Ciabatta - With shrimp and avocado
|12 tiger prawns|
|1 chili pepper|
|A handful of cherry tomatoes|
|A little oil for frying|
Approximate cooking time 20 minutes.
1. Cut the bread into slices about 1-1.5 cm in size and a little toast.
2. Cut the avocado into slices.
3. Shrimp clean a little fry in a small amount of oil until lightly pink. Salt them.
4. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and lightly fry in the same pan as the fried shrimp.
5. Arrange the sliced avocado on the bun, pair the shrimp and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle with chili flakes or finely chopped chili pepper slices.