Grill burger with beef, cheddar cheese, horseradish and pickles
|Cheddar cheese slices|
|Salt and black pepper|
1. A minced meat approximately 3 cm thick and 8 cm wide is made from minced beef.
2. Sprinkle it with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Sprinkle the formed meatballs with oil and place on a hot grill, bake for about 4 minutes on each side until it turns golden brown.
4. Place three slices of cheddar cheese on top, allow it to melt.
5. Sprinkle both halves of Maiziņš with oil and toast on the grill.
6. Spread a tablespoon of horseradish sauce on the bottom half of the bun.
7. Put on top of cutlets and sliced pickles.
8. Cover the onion marmalade on top and cover with the other half of Maiziņš. Serve immediately while warm!